Are you wanting to make healthy lifestyle changes, but aren’t sure where to begin? Or the thought of change overwhelms you? I get it! We are constantly inundated with information these days, it's hard to know what to trust & change can be really scary.
I am here to guide you to make approachable & maintainable changes to get you on track.
Here are my top 10 tips for getting started:
1. Ditch the diet, detoxes & fad diet pills - focus on eating REAL food.
2. Start small! Small progress overtime creates lasting change.
3. Don’t compare yourself to others. Someone’s Instagram post is a fragment of their life; no one has it all figured out!
4. Create weekly goals for yourself to hold yourself accountable.
5. Have a support system in place - husband, wife, family, friends, coach; whatever that looks like for you.
6. Set yourself up for success the day before. Write out a to-do list, meal prep & schedule in some time for your workout routine.
7. Understand & be clear on your ‘why?’. Why do you want to make changes in your life. When you feel yourself slipping back into your old habits, always go back to your ‘why?’.
8. Be patient with yourself, making lasting change takes time.
9. Acknowledge your accomplishments, no matter how big or small . You are trying & that’s all that matters!
10. Believe in yourself; you've got this! If you want to make changes, you will make it happen.
If making healthy lifestyle changes is discouraging to you or you feel like you don’t even know where to start, don’t worry, I’ve got you!
Click here to book a health consultation with me if you’re interested in getting support in 2021 to live a healthier life.